Visit https://www.crowdcast.io/tuc to reserve your seat on each of our upcoming webinars. Registering is quick and easy – you just need to enter your email address and choose a password. You won't receive any spam emails but you will receive a reminder before the webinar starts.
If you'll be joining us for the first time we recommend you view our webinar setup tips at the bottom of this page to make sure you'll have no problems on the day.
MENOPAUSE: CHANGE THE CONVERSATION
BEKI TRIMBLE, REBECCA BATT AND KATE LINDSELL, BRISTOL CITY COUNCIL, 25TH APRIL, 2019
Watch the replay on Crowdcast or YouTube.
Download the slides.View the replay on Crowdcast or a recording on Youtube.
Can't join, won't join - lessons learned from organising young workers, carl roper, 9th October 2018
Download Carl's PowerPoint slides.
- Value my skills cards (useful game for mid-life development reviews)
- Futurelearn (quality free online courses)
- Quick Reads
- Watch the replay on Crowdcast or a recording on Youtube
- Download the presentation slides: PowerPoint or PDF
- Apprenticeships Toolkit
- Apprenticeship Levy - 15 Useful Negotiating tips
- Accessible Apprenticeships
- Unions Supporting High Quality Apprenticeships
Resources related to this webinar:
PUBLIC SECTOR PAY – MATT DYKES, SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
- View the recording on Crowdcast or Youtube
- Download Hugh's PowerPoint presentation for this webinar
- Download Occupational Cancer – A Workplace Guide from the TUC.
Tackling stress in the workplace – hugh robertson - June 15, 2017
You may find the following related PDF resources helpful (right-click and choose 'save as' to download them):
- Work and well being (2015)
- Tackling workplace stress using the HSE Stress Management Standards
- Mental health and the workplace
Webinar set up
Visit the Crowdcast attendee reference guide to make sure your computer and browser are ready for you to participate. Don't forget you'll need speakers or headphones. If you still have problems with audio or video you may need to ask your IT department to adjust your organisation's firewall rules – forward them the information below.
Trouble shooting tips for your IT administrator:
You should whitelist outbound TCP, non-SSL web traffic on port 443, and whitelist the following by domain:
Minimum requirement: TCP port 443 open for non-web traffic.
Better experience: In addition to the minimum requirement ensure that UDP port 3478 is open.
Best experience: In addition to both the above, ensure that UDP ports 1025-65535 are open.