Union Professionals: Project Management (including Handling Budgets)
Unions are undertaking a wider range of new initiatives than ever before. This new two-day course will help union officers and staff to develop essential skills in setting up and managing projects ( including handling budgets) to a successful conclusion.
Who is the course for?
All TUC Union Professionals' courses for officers and staff directly employed by a TUC affiliated union.
This course is suitable for all officers and staff.
What will the course help me to do?
The course will help you to:
- set clear objectives for a project
- develop a work breakdown structure
- use tools such as GANTT charts, network diagrams and critical path analysis to aid project planning
- manage problems and successes in projects
- understand the Project Management Cycle
- evaluate and use project management tools
- understand the principles of managing a budget
- learn how to prepare a budget
- avoid overspend
- predict expenditure
How long is the course?
This is a two-day course course.
How much is the course?
This course costs £260.00.
For further information please contact Martin Hegarty, TUC Education Officer.
email email@example.com or call 020 7467 1219
|TypeSort by Type Ascending||LocationSort by Location Ascending||DatesSort by Dates Ascending||DurationSort by Duration Ascending|
|Classroom||John Smith House, Glasgow||19 Sep 2019 to 20 Sep 2019 ||Two days||Apply for this course|
|Classroom||Trades Union Congress - Union Professionals, London||20 Nov 2019 to 21 Nov 2019 ||Two days||Apply for this course|